- Half-Life 2 is scheduled for a September 30th release.
- Yes, you’re still Gordon Freeman, and yes, the story assumes you went to work for the G-Man.
- Half-Life 2 takes place in a European city called «City 17.»
- Headcrabs will be back! Although some of the Xen aliens will be your friends?
- Barney is back. And so is Half-Life's original writer, Marc Laidlaw.
- While the new engine has all sorts of fancy features, it’s still designed to work on lower-end machines. Apparently a 700mhz processor and a video card capable of running DX6 is enough, although a 2ghz with a GeForce4 is recommended.
- The girl in the promo art is named Alyx, a daughter of a scientist who factors into the story somehow. She’s not playable.
- Scripted Sequences will be more interactive.
- Half-Life 3 is planned, so expect another cliffhanger ending.
Скопировано правильно © Цукановым Юрием.
Сайт работет с перебоями с 1998 года.
предлагал валидный XHTML, CSS.